Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys .. i just bought this PS COnnector from TOPWAY
but it seems that the driver that came into the diskette was corrupted .. and i was wondering if u guys happed to buy the same product and have the driver to pass to me ...
the box of the think looks like this :

if any of u guys got the driver .. please i need it ..
well i dont consider this as warez trading just that my diskette is kinda having problem and i couldnt send it back to the shop coz its to far away from my house ...

thanks guys ... ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Look up ice2hot in members. Try E-Mailing him or PMing him. He has this adapter and so, should, have the driver. Good luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
526 Posts
here ya go mate. good thing i had my laptop along with me during my vacations.... just follow the instructions which came along with ure psway converter and enjoy yourself

·
Registered
16 Posts
Athleon, actually this connector is quite useful. Not only you can use it for the emulator. You can also use it for other PC games. Besides it's cheap.

One thing though, I need to connect the other end to the printer cable if not it won't work. Also, it doesn't detect the printer that way. I need to connect it directly to the LPT port for it to detect the printer. Anyone experienced this? Or maybe it's just my motherboard.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i realize that to .. it doest detect the printer when u plug it in the the other lpt port ... the printer needs to be plugged in directly .. i wonder why. . anyone got solution on this ?

btw .. ice2hot ... your reply is to late and i've already got my self another PS Connector at the shop :D .. just cant wait to use the joystick .. anyway thanks for the file :) i appriciate it

·
Registered
526 Posts
No problem mate. You know you could have used dpad pro drivers they work with this connector ...actually both the drivers are the same as they use the same schematic of dpad pro converter/ inshort the schematics is the same the only difference is that you dont need to do any sort of soldering... anyway u have fun ...do try out the vibration with this converter and tell me if u ge any slow down in frames when u feel the vibrations. a good game to try it out is tekken 3... anyways see u later

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well actually .. mine doesnt work with dpadpro .. i dunno why .. that's why i asked u for the driver ... mysterious huh :confused:

·
Registered
526 Posts
That's strange!!!...Because the driver which come with the package are the dpadpro drivers themselves. If u open the ini file and check it out it's the same as the dpadpro drivers...Anyhow u got the pad running that's all that matters and hey do try out the test i told u try out thanks.....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i wouldnt dare to try out the vibration AGAIN ... coz the last time i tried the whole house black out .. and there's a BOOM in side my PSU with sparks came out .. that was a shock to me i tought my computer was fried ... anyway .. i'll try them out soon when i get an old computer ...

btw ... really .. the dpadpro doesnt work .. and dpadpro i think may have a bit different from the TEchange one .. a slight different . .coz my cable got JOYSTICK port and LPT port ... so ..maybe the circuit is different or something .. thats why it doesnt work .. anyway thanks :) techange works great !!!

except ... sometimes when i play .. start buttons press by it self ... anyone got any idea about this ...

and one more question .. whats the scan delay is all about ?
can u give me a brief about it ... thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, once I experienced that when I hold one of the buttons, it sort of act like I am punching it repeatedly. Something like turbo mode. So, I changed the PSX scan delay, and I don't have the problem anymore. I increased it by 1. You have to try it to get the desired config for your PC.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts