Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright gang, you've played as 'em, you've emulated 'em, you've even built secret shrines to them in your basement (uh, erm :heh: ). Now's your chance to give props to your favorite all-time RPG bad-asses! Bosses count as well! :cool:

I throw my lot in for:

5. Sephiroth - He's psychotic, but all-powerful. And doesn't make much sense. Luckily, he's got a cool sword.

4. Kain - The original Bad Boy of the FF series, he just can't figure out whether he wants to help his best friend or kill him and steal his girlfriend.

3. Reno - He's a Turk with 'tude. And occupational apathy.

2. Shadow - When you think ninja, think Shadow! Plus — INTERCEPTOR! "The dog eats strangers."

1. Magus - The one and only blue-haired freak with a mean streak and a fetish for scythes. Turn-Ons: Capes, shadows, evil, flying, destruction. Turn-Offs: Lavos, frogs, Ozzie.

Okay, folks, beat that!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
5. Linx.-Admit it. You love to hate him
4.Hojo.-What an @$$hole
3.Kefka.-Pathetic wimp
2.Sephiroth.-Awesome. Especially like the sword.
1.Magus.-Me favorite :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
1. Sephiroth - All time badass
2. Kefka - The laugh gives him a 100 point bonus
3. The Kid who was your friend but isn't anymore from Suikoden 2. sorry not good with names, but that ******* stabs you in the back which is evil.
4. Lynx from Chrono Cross - Just cause he's pretty bad ass lookin
5. Ganon, Bowser, and Donkey Kong - Cause they wouldn't stop kidnapping the bi*chez. :fingers:

Not in any particular order :)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Sandie

3. The Kid who was your friend but isn't anymore from Suikoden 2. sorry not good with names, but that asshoel stabs you in the back with is evil.

He's Jowy. :) i think he and the hero became friends again in the end, at least in the "good ending". :p

as for my "bad guys", they are:

1. Ruby and Emerald Weapon

2. Wild Arms 2 hidden bosses (super tuff)

3. Ozma

4. Omega Weapon

5. Those deceptively cute Yans in FFIX. :p

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi

5. Those deceptively cute Yans in FFIX. :p
goddamn those things.. they're cute.. ahh, but like they're a **tch to kill, meteor and that snort $hit.. i hate those things.. i suck anyways.. ehehe:p

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven

goddamn those things.. they're cute.. ahh, but like they're a **tch to kill, meteor and that snort $hit.. i hate those things.. i suck anyways.. ehehe:p
never had any trouble with them :p. Sephiroth....didn't hate him that much since my friend just had to blow the surprise (death of Aeris) for me by letting me know before I got the game...:shout:. Which was why he didn't get my #1 vote.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Sephiroth is not bad because he want to be.
If we look in event in the past.
We will discover Sephiroth is poor man.He doesn't even have a past.He doesn't know his father and mother all he know is they are daed.And one day he discovered he was create by a secret project call "Janova".That could make him be mad.All his whole life stroy no true it all fake.I think that why he went mad person..................

·
Registered
362 Posts
well my top 6

frist of all BIN LADEN(that son of a ****) (sorry)

1-the OMEGA WEAPON(the most difficult boss in ff8)
2-LINX(u all Know who linx is)
3-SEPHIROTH(Who is he???J\K)
4-ULTIMECIA(I don't like her very much)
5-maybe ALL THE OTHERS WEAPONS(All final fantasy weapons)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982
Sephiroth is not bad because he want to be.
If we look in event in the past.
We will discover Sephiroth is poor man.He doesn't even have a past.He doesn't know his father and mother all he know is they are daed.And one day he discovered he was create by a secret project call "Janova".That could make him be mad.All his whole life stroy no true it all fake.I think that why he went mad person..................
I agree. BTW One question that remains unsolved in the end. Is cloud really real? If he has a mom and stuff, then where did he get infused with mako? Also, if Red is the last one of his kind, where did the two pups come from in the last movie??

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
About Cloud I think he is cloning of Zack (sorry I am bad english)
If you observe he will discover he and zack are same excpet hair.
About RedXIII I have no idea.................

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982
About Cloud I think he is clone of Zack (sorry I am bad english)
If you observe he will discover he and zack are same except hair.
About RedXIII I have no idea.................
But according to Sephiroth, Tina, and Cloud's recollection, Cloud and Zack were both at Nebeilhelm 3 years before...:confused:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I think Cloud just took a couple dozen too many drugs. :p Remember, kids, drug mixing and epic quest = one really screwed up person. On the other hand, that would explain why the ladies fell for him. He had the connections.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
I think Cloud just took a couple dozen too many drugs. :p Remember, kids, drug mixing and epic quest = one really screwed up person. On the other hand, that would explain why the ladies fell for him. He had the connections.
That mako's getting into his head... BTW When you first get out of Midgar, and you had to choose the party, if you choose all girls (Tifa and Aeris), Barett says 'I though you might do that'. If you choose all guys (Red and Barett), Tifa says 'That's surprising.'. Just thought that this might've had something to do with da drugs and stuff :wink:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I saw it as Cloud is a Zak clone. When it seems like they were in Midgar at the same time it's because Cloud has all of Zaks memories. Don;t know I could be wrong, it has been a while since I have played it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Ryos
:D :D :rofl: :D :D

Okay, kids. I don't know if I'm right, but here's my end all explanation:

Cloud is a bug-sh*t moron. He is a real person, since he spent his childhood with Tifa (and she remembers this at the end). When he left and applied for SOLDIER (don't you love flashy acronyms that don't mean anything?), he was found to be of sucky combat ability and sent to the bottem rung of Shinra society: common soldier i.e. monster fodder. As a common soldier, He, Zack, and Sephiroth went to Nibelheim to fix the reactor or whatever. Tifa does not recognize Cloud. When sephiroth goes wacko, and Tifa gets cut up, Zack storms past and attacks Sephie. Meanwhile cloud helps Tifa, then goes in a kills (?) the weakened Sephiroth.

[Something happens]

Cloud and Zack awake to find themselves in the mansion laboratory, where Shrinra/Sephiroth/Jenova had them injected with Sephiroth's Jenova cells (hence Hojo's calling cloud a "Sephiroth clone"). Somehow, Cloud's memories were also corrupted, probably by Sephiroth, making him think that he had performed all of Zack's actions.

Tifa, meanwhile, can't make up her mind, because early in the game she says she saw Cloud in Nibelheim (as Zack?!), then she's forced to tell him later that he wasn't there.

Crazy stuff.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ozmosis256

:D :D :rofl: :D :D

Okay, kids. I don't know if I'm right, but here's my end all explanation:

Cloud is a bug-sh*t moron. He is a real person, since he spent his childhood with Tifa (and she remembers this at the end). When he left and applied for SOLDIER (don't you love flashy acronyms that don't mean anything?), he was found to be of sucky combat ability and sent to the bottem rung of Shinra society: common soldier i.e. monster fodder. As a common soldier, He, Zack, and Sephiroth went to Nibelheim to fix the reactor or whatever. Tifa does not recognize Cloud. When sephiroth goes wacko, and Tifa gets cut up, Zack storms past and attacks Sephie. Meanwhile cloud helps Tifa, then goes in a kills (?) the weakened Sephiroth.

[Something happens]

Cloud and Zack awake to find themselves in the mansion laboratory, where Shrinra/Sephiroth/Jenova had them injected with Sephiroth's Jenova cells (hence Hojo's calling cloud a "Sephiroth clone"). Somehow, Cloud's memories were also corrupted, probably by Sephiroth, making him think that he had performed all of Zack's actions.

Tifa, meanwhile, can't make up her mind, because early in the game she says she saw Cloud in Nibelheim (as Zack?!), then she's forced to tell him later that he wasn't there.

Crazy stuff.
makes perfect sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Though I must comment that the middle paragraph is a hypothesis (since there are no REAL proof that Sephiroth's cells are what was being injected). This will help me sleep at night, though, so thanks again :D

BTW Happy 800 posts, Ryos.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts