Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i have a few problems concerning Front Mission III, Legend of Legaia, Open GL problem!
Well, really they arent tooooo many problems, but here it goes, in Front Mission III i can make it work using some settings with the cd rom, and it works fine, then the main screen appears always, errr, how do we say this in english... always flashing, but that is no problem, then i make it to load some previous saved game (that i played in Connectix) and then it's when the real problem beggins, i can make 120FPS in FFIX, 110 in GT2 and so on... but in this game the max is 15 FPS or something like that, and i have read in this forum all about this game and it still does no work with nice FPS. My Pc is more than enough for >60 fps... (P III Voodoo 3000 AGP, 64Mb Ram and it has the same speed no matter what plugin i use. Other problem is concerning Legend Of Legaia cuz one of u guys told that he should use -cdtiming -legaia to make it work (it was something like this, im not sure) but in my PC it still does not work. It stays forever Spinning. My Open Gl, well, jus forget it, it must be the drivers, the truth is that with a 3dfx card it wasu suposed to work better with a 3dfx pluggin but it does not work any better than Pete D3d plugin ( :D Maybe the 3dfx plugin really sucks :D )

S

·
0 Posts
cant help much here, except that with your card lewpy's glide (3dfx) plugin REALLY is the best choice!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts