Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i had this game and i tried running it on CD but it was too slow and it froze so i used CloneCD to make an img file but when i run the file the screens stay's black... plz help... ill attach my configs

· Nintendo Zealot
1,425 Posts
Ok I dont really play this game as I have the pc version :)
But heres the setting I just used and it ran fine...
If this dont help than maybe the iso you made has some error in it..

Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.1.55
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: ATI Radeon 7200 DDR (Omega 1.3.06)

Resolution/Color:
- 1280x1024 Fullscreen - [32 Bit]

Textures:
- R8G8A8A8
- Filtering: 6
- Caching: 2

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: 60

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 2
- Framebuffer texture: 2
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: hardware

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: on [00000040]

· I'm in despair!
3,443 Posts
Originally posted by Abyss
it still doesn't work.... right after the 2 video it crash's... saying that
Some things you can try...

1) Press F4 after you load the game. I remember THPS2 crashed whenever I tried to save/load if I didn't do it.
1) You might have a bad ISO. Try cleaning your CD, then re-dump it. Also, which tool are you using when generating ISOs?

[]s Badaro

· Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by Badaro
Some things you can try...

1) Press F4 after you load the game. I remember THPS2 crashed whenever I tried to save/load if I didn't do it.
1) You might have a bad ISO. Try cleaning your CD, then re-dump it. Also, which tool are you using when generating ISOs?

[]s Badaro
Badaro, I think you meant 1) and then 2), not two 1). Anyway, the answer for the second question is at Abyss's first post. He said he is using CloneCD.

Anyway, I agree with Badaro, and I think you have a bad ISO, since it worked before making an ISO. Follow Badaro's second advice and try making the ISO again.

· I'm in despair!
3,443 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon

Badaro, I think you meant 1) and then 2), not two 1). Anyway, the answer for the second question is at Abyss's first post. He said he is using CloneCD.

Anyway, I agree with Badaro, and I think you have a bad ISO, since it worked before making an ISO. Follow Badaro's second advice and try making the ISO again.
Guess I was a litte sleepy at the time. :)

[]s Badaro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.