Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope some of you already know that I play lawn tennis. Currently All India Inter University tournament is going on. Few days ago we won the south west zone inter university tournament and qualified for this all india (top 4 teams qualify from each group and there were 64 teams in each group).Its played on a knock out basis. Yesterday we won our quarterfinal match and today we won our semi final too. So tomorrow is the final. Last year too we managed to reach the final but lost 2-3 in a very close match. I hope we can do one better this year and win the gold medal this year. Its the second most prestigious tennis tournament here in india (after national games) and our university has never won it (last year was the best performance ever).

A lot depends on tomorrow. I am sure we are going to win.

Note: Just posted this as I wanted to share it with everyone else.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Good luck man, hope you acheive your goal.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Hey man, hope you score, and I'm sure you will do. Good luck. ;)

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
... and it's "career". ^_~

Best of luck Prafull! :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Knock them dead Prafull. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Smash them! ;)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Kill 'em all :evil:

And good luck ;)

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
good luck :)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
When Shiori actually posts you know he maeans it :p

The best of luck to you. I hope you win! And when you do (which I know you will) show us some pics :D Hopefully you get a nice shiny trophy ;)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We Won We Won We Won !!!!!!

Thanks for the wishes everyone. All your wishes worked and we won. There was this great ceremoney where I received my gold medal and really really huge trophy. Some really cool cash prizes have also been announced. Currently I am under hysteria and I will try to post some pictures later on.

Off to party right now. thanks again everyone.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Great news indeed!!!!
and remenber dont drink and drive! XD

1 - 20 of 44 Posts