Next Generation Emulation banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
there's also some good sequels comin out too, like Rush Hour 2 and Jurassic Park 3, but I have to say that Tomb Raider was really corny:spy: . But do watch Swordfish, its an excellent film:cool: .

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I've finally been able to see TR. Averge. Too much emphasis was placed on the incoherent storyline. TR the game is an striaght adventure game and thus IMO so should have been the movie.

One more niggle. Why did they cast Chris Barrie (The guy who plays Arnold Rimmer in Red Dwarf) as the butler. He's a comedian. He not an elderly man.

·
Registered
513 Posts
>Nope, what's that like?
I've heard any number of people complain about the lack of nudity in TR. If that's all you went to see said movie for, I'm sorry to say you could have saved on matinee charges and had a much better time with Gia ;) It's about a rather untraditional woman from Philly that wants to become a model then details all the crap she has to endure as a result. There actually *is* a story behind it, if you're wondering, and it isn't all that bad, really. Of course, I have to wonder how many people were thinking about the story ;)

Though tamer, a younger Jolie can be seen in a similar :ahem: situation, if you will, in the movie Foxfire. I don't recommend it, however, as it's rather boring.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Yes FF in 2 days. I can't wait.
BTW, I saw Kiss of the Dragon today. It is awesome. Yeah it lacks in story, but it more than makes up for that in kick *** fight scenes. I don't think I've ever seen a more action packed movie and I've seen alot of kungfu movies. It was choreographed by Cory Yuen. I can't think of any other movies he's done, but I've seen his name many times. Anyway If you like action movies, go see this, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Best line in the whole article:

>"People are horrified that [the DVD version] is not quite the same
>as it was in the theater"

Are they afraid it'll be a halfway decent movie on the DVD? Har har har. I know, lame, but someone had to say it ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well I have TR on my PC right here - i sucks

Bit Tits, too big Lips
and no story at all.

Oh and btw I am downloading Spirits within RIGHT NOW

*hehe*

61 - 79 of 79 Posts