Originally posted by Zell
TB Sucks , FF MOVIE ROCKS !! It's great Fantastic , got it on Div'x Already
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
man, howd u got it?!?!?!?!?1
I WANT IIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!
lolzz
ok, got a little carried away... ;)

2,209 Posts
How the hell did you get FF? Imesh? Morpheus? Mirc? I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen the TR adds and Angelina Jolie is hot, that's probely the only thing that really gets people to come, but look at her. I mean man that's hot.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I'll wait. Its either a poor quality DIVX which is a reasonable size or (more likely) a divx that would take me until August 6th to DL it:D Besides my proxy doesn't allow P2P.:(

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
The qualitiy is ok , but nothing compared to the Cinema or an dvd , but it's only to joke on my buddies ! You no , "Man i seen the filme already 10 times , man "

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hey , it's a friend of mine here in portugal how got it !!! And i don't think he want's to spray it out to the world! Sorry

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Neojag , you khnow that PJ is watching the "comunity" very much lately !! but even soo good luck he lives in Sesimbra !!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey if you guy's wanna check out a movie, check out "Swordfish" it's and excellent action film with a little twist dealing with computer hacking and kick-ass action and ideas.
The creators of this film is from the master minds of the "Matrix".
So check it out, u won't be dissappointed.

Plus I got to say I liked the other tomb raider model, who was posted in magazine and that was in the videogame expos..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Oh yeah and the FF flick is basically awesome, I mean it got the ideas of fantasy and military action, just like "Aliens", which is also another one of my favorites, talk about shoving a pulse rifle up the aliens ass man.......

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'm sure that alot of you who read this will disagree with me, but IMHO the only reason that the matrix was anygood at all was because of the kung fu stunt choreographer Yuen Woo Ping. He was the one that came up with the awesome fight scenes. Yeah there was a decent story line too, but there were so many faults in the story. Example: Neo always asks the most obvious questions about the matrix and the future technology, yet we're supposed to believe he's a brilliant hacker?
Anyway I mostly just wanted to say that most of the really cool stuff in the movie was contributed by Yuen Woo Ping. Just looking at Croutching Tiger Hidden Dragon you can see that its possible to do amazing fight scenes without computer FX, but you can't do a fight scene without a good stunt choreographer. Which is why the "action" in swordfish is mostly explosions and chases.
anyway that was my rant, sorry.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts