Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
I've only seen a trailer of FF:The Spirits Within,It ROCKS!
About TR,I've also seen a trailer,doesn't seem that bad(I know,they put the best parts in trailers).

·
Registered
680 Posts
TR The Movie, an Indiana Jones wannabe - too bad with no spirit of the Game. Well anyway, good breast is hard to find on a movie these days :fingers:

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I'll let you know what I think in a months time when TR comes out over here... and in 2 months time when FF comes out. The curse of living in region 2.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Betamax,where do you live?
TR will be out on june 27th and FF will be out on august 15th here in France.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Northern Ireland. City of Armagh. According to www.popcorn.co.uk TR is released her on july 6th and Final Fantasy on the 3rd of August. So give or take a couple of weeks just what I said. The stupid thing is we speak english here dammit. Why can't they just release it at the same time as the usa? Its not as if they need to dub it or subtitle it or anything.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
FF looks amazing. Hehe I actually read somewhere that Maxim Magazine wants to put Aki Ross(Main character in FF) on their cover, and that Aki's designer refused to enlarge her breasts for it. I also heard that some people want to put her in another movie. She must have a really good agent. Coarse I don't know if this is true or not.

TR looks bad. and I don't mean in a good way. Angelina Jolie is the only redeeming factor in the movie. One of my friends got to meet her for a second when he was working on the set of the newest unreleased Coen brothers movie because her husband, Billy Bob Thornton is in it.

If your a Coen brothers fan then I don't have alot of info on the new movie except that its set in 1920s(I think) and will be black and white. and of coarse B.B. Thornton is in it. I think my friend said that Fran McDormand is in it too.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Wot its released in portugeuse before region 2 english as well. Why?. There is nothing on at the cinema here at the mom that I haven't seen... or want to see;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
>I also heard that some people want to put her in another movie.
There's also a story circulating that some teen-oriented mag wanted to do a photo-op with her and were dismayed to realize that she isn't, in fact, real. What was pleasant (at least, so says I) was the fact that they did a shoot with the lady that does Ms. Ross' voice.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts