Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There!

I've been playing Tomb Raider 1 on epsxe v1.6.0. It plays and sounds great but occasionally the background turns a solid orange colour depending on the direction Lara is facing. I think it could be a vector/polygon game related problem because the same thing happens on Fade to black.

Anyone seen anything like this before this before?

I am using:-
Pete's OpenGL 2.7 Gfx Driver
ATI Radeon 7500 GFX card
1.4GHz P4 and Win2000.

Thanks

Ben

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for your help Dan,

But it seems my ATI 7500 doesn't support GLSlang and I can't get any of the shaders or filters working. What graphics card do you have if you don't mind me asking?

Ben

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
beng said:
Cheers for your help Dan,

But it seems my ATI 7500 doesn't support GLSlang and I can't get any of the shaders or filters working. What graphics card do you have if you don't mind me asking?

Ben
for you, you're going to have to check "no render to texture", uncheck "use pixel shader..", and uncheck the shader effects. you will have to turn the internal resolutions both to 1...and maybe even lower than that. texture filtering and hi res textures---both off.

the 7500 is really old and outdated, and you really shouldnt be using OGL2 with it anyway.

dbhankins, do you have a working config for pete's D3D?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.