Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.:)

I recently downloaded the lastest version of epsxe and am trying to play Toca World Touring Cars. However I am getting an error when the game is halfway through loading a track.

The error is REGIM Opcode O1 UNK PC [000b6020]

Hope you can help.

Adam.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right guys, an update.

I did manage to find a patch for the game and have tried it. The game did load and I was able to drive with no problems. However some problems did occur.

* The game's pause menu did not show the options up, but they were still there. Just invisible

* After a few races, the game did what it had done originaly and crashed whilst loading a track.

Any help.

Adam.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
your first problem could be related to the video plugin you are using or how you have it configured. if you can post your system specs, and a screenshot of your current plugin config that might help if this is in fact whats causing it.

as for the second, do you get any kind of error message, either from the emulator itself or your O/S, when it crashes? what actually happens when it does occur, does epsxe close itself out or freeze and give no response? have you tried checking the output window to see if it picks up on something wrong?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi.

Right then, my system specs are...

eMachines 420 with Windows XP Home Edition
2.60 GHz Intel Celeron Processor
80GB Harddrive
3D AGP Intel Extreme Graphics
256 MB DDR

And my current plugin config is as shown in the link.

http://album.atomic-systems.com/showPic.php/182288/System Specs.JPG

And when it crashes, the whole game just freezes in front of me, but I can exit by pressing the Windows Button. The error message is slightly different to the one before, but still contains the REGIM Opcode O1 UNK PC bit.

Adam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.