Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Hi to everyone, i'm new here!

Can anyone please tell me how to run toca 3 on epsxe 1.6.0? i have a backup BAD patched wich hangs on loading the racing!!!
i'v tried everything (.ppf files) and i'm going crazyy! :eyemove:
i've read that it runs with an .sbi or .m3s file obtained with cdrom plugin but my drive don't read the disk subchannels...
there is anyone that can help me?? :hdbash:

:wub: thanks in advance! :wub:

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
Yeah, it's the subchannel thing that prevents it from loading.

If the ppf patch is not working you could try another; the best solution however is the appropriate SBI/M3S... If your drive can't read those, try getting the SBI or M3S file on a different pc. After that it's just a matter of creating a dump of the game on your own pc and load the SBI or M3S file with it.

Btw, what's the region of your disc? Mine's a PAL/Euro one (that's different from PAL/UK, btw). If you have the same version as mine I can get you an SBI or M3S (afaik that's within the forum rules).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx !

thank you to everyone for this kind answers!
my disk is euro (italian-spanish, with BAD patch) and if yours is on the same region i will appreciate if you post the sbi/m3s file because i don't have any cd-drive which reads subchannels.
:wub: thanks again... you saved me!!! :wub:

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
hm, mine is not italian-spanish; so I don't know if it will work, but we can try.
Due to some issues I don't have easy access to my computer at home right now, but I'll try to get this done soon :)

·
Foundry/Foundation
11,824 Posts
well, it's called "Toca World Touring Cars", but technically that would be "Toca 3", as it came out after Toca 2, on PS only.

Because PS emulation became rather good I got the game.

Later the PC (and PS2, Xbox and I think Cube as well) got the RaceDriver Series (depending on the country it has Toca or DTM or V8 Supercars licenses), which you can consider sequels to the Toca games. (So, if you like numbers, (DTM/TOCA) RaceDriver could be considered "Toca 4" ;) )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.