Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have installed the latest toaster for winamp toaster 0.74 or something and i was using it fine didnt work very well and my internet keept droping also random virus alerts come up thought nothing of it until i unistalled it and tried re downloading my virus scan came up trojan etc detected. so now im using version Toaster 0.74 which hasnt got a virus alert and works just as well in msn but has anyone else had this?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Im using Toaster for Foobar2K, from the same author, and it works fine as it should. I also read the thread about it in winamp's forums and everyone use it just fine..

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Whats toaster?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Mad said:
Whats toaster?
Toaster is one of those "now playing" plugins that displays the new song that is playing in a pretty little GUI on the bottom of the screen.

Never had problems with Toaster for foobar either.....

·
Mr. Stupendous
1,138 Posts
toaster is just a pain in the ass. why i want people to know what im listenomg to i dont know, especially when that damn red box keeps popping up lol

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
>> why i want people to know what im listenomg to i dont know

It doesnt tell other people what you listen to, it tells YOU what new track just started playing :p

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
ChaosBlade said:
It doesnt tell other people what you listen to, it tells YOU what new track just started playing :p
When you use it with MSN Messenger 7 full, it does tell people what you're playing :p.

·
band
4,912 Posts
uh. lets just say before installing toaster for winamp, my MSN 7 never displayed what i was playing thru winamp, but it did for WMP.

oh...also wanted to add, for me, the newest version works just fine...

EDITED : i made no sense O_O

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I meant its an option that regards MSN, you can call it an extra feature. The main purpose of toaster is showing that little popup on track changes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts