Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bobbi don't have problem with me because he said he has baned 40 people so far, why is that u have problem with me?
(bobbi won't delete me right now, dose that make u mad?)

S

·
0 Posts
If you annoy him enough he will. Not a threat or a challenge, just a friendly warning.
Perhaps, with out knowing, you did something that upset Rargh?
Lastly, posting links to warez sites is a sure way to get banned. Again, just a friendly warning.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hey guy, i ve no problem w/ ya now.

I just don t like that u put warez material on this forum.
BTW, there s private messaging...
Next time, use it

bye

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by sxamiga
If you annoy him enough he will. Not a threat or a challenge, just a friendly warning.
Perhaps, with out knowing, you did something that upset Rargh?
Lastly, posting links to warez sites is a sure way to get banned. Again, just a friendly warning.
sincerely,
sx/amiga
It s ok now sxamiga.
I just didn t like he put warez material and continued that way after the warning.

But now, i guarantee that it s ok w/ him

bye

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks Rargh. I just don't like to see someone come after someone else, when it may be nothing at all. Glad everything is okay now.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
For Rargh
There are nothing just like my message in e-mail
So don't worry anything..............
Sorry again to bother you

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Well, it s ok enigma.
but could u plz, pretty plz, answer me?(if u don t want to, that s ok w/ that too ;) )

bye

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, now Rargh is not my problem anymore, but Raziel still is, and somehow carnage179 became my problem, geeeeeeeez, anyways, thanks for the peace Rargh. I think i won't able to get alone with those two for awile.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by fanjun99
ok, now Rargh is not my problem anymore, but Raziel still is, and somehow carnage179 became my problem, geeeeeeeez, anyways, thanks for the peace Rargh. I think i won't able to get alone with those two for awile.

Just try to peace out too w/ those two.
I think they don t want to start a war.
Knowing Raziel, I think he won t refuse...

Bye

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Why would we be Bobbi's fans?
What the fuck do you know?(yeah I don't like you at all),we just like to post here cause almost every people here are cool(yeah the"almost" is for you).
You just keep getting on my nerves and Rargh's.
Your life span is shortening man!

2,209 Posts
If you hate me because I said you were annoying it was a joke. If you going around saying fuck you and stuff I don't want to be you friend on this board, so screw you.:fingers:

And you do post alot of annoying stuped posts, just like disturbed did.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Actually Disturbed was funny,Fanjun isn't,he's just posting BS and insults to members.

Update:much typo errors.:innocent:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,Disturbed case is special,in his profile,it isn't write that he's banned.
His ISP has been banned that's all.
In most of the case that's what happen but it's also written"banned"near your name.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i'm not baned you dumbass, from now on, we are at war! oyu got that? i won't say 1 good thing about u 2, lets see who can piss who off.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts