Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, excuse me i wanna know how to do for to send save states from real ps2 to pcsx2 and viceversa...if this question only has a answer for mp i´ll be waiting..please give me a hand..thanks to all :thumb:

any method is valid i have wifi, burner, and dvddecripter and others components...

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the answer friend ...but how i pass the save states from memory card to pc?how to do the people than has real ps2 save states passed online?...is .cbs or .max files but what makes this?

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i was using a old codebreaker and when i put the simple pendrive usb the program went too slow and i never got a save state..says this: there not a device or something like that...but thanks i go to try with new version

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I'm pretty sure not ALL pendrives will work with Codebreaker.

·
Banned
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how this?? i have 3 differents pendrives..i don`t undestand is not the same memory and same chip? this pendrives most be fat or fat32 or other format?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Just a compatibility issue with a PS2, as far as I know. I suppose it could be a format thing, now that you mention it...

Here's a quote from the Codebreaker forums, probably outdated:
Q. Which USB pen drives work with Codebreaker?
A. Here's a list of compatible USB drives:

* Lexar Jumpdrive - $20-$40 @ BestBuy.com
* PNY Attache - $20 for 128mb @ BestBuy.com
* Sandisk Cruzer Micro - $17 for 128mb @ CompUSA
* Memorex - $20 for 128mb (unconfirmed price)
* The PSP - Compatible as a gamesave/code save storage device.
* iLo MP3 Player - $65 (average) for 256mb storage. Verified it myself.
* Dell USB Pen Drives - $30 for 128mb

When purchasing a USB drive, remember that unless you plan on other uses for your pen drive, you won't need one larger than 64mb (that's the size of 8 PS2 memory cards). That kind of storage is more than you will ever need for your PS2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts