Next Generation Emulation banner

To Lewpy:

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  fivefeet8 
#1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if you know or can confirm that using your pluggin with epsxe executor can eliminate the crashing bug that is apparent with everyone who owns a voodoo 5 ... I have the crashing problem too without the executor, but somehow have found that using epsxe executor, you can set the resolution to the same as your desktop and no crashes occur when you press esc as long as you don't open the main epsxe control window.. funny because it will crash if you use the executor and open the main epsxe control window from the options.... Can you confirm this for me or is this just a case of having the correct drivers and all...

ps.. I am using the latest whql drivers from 3dfx(rip).....1.04.
and pluggin version 1.32..... of course version 1.31 didn't crash either with the executor instead of the main epsxe window..

#2 ·
Well, your testing is just as valid as my testing, so I will take your word for it :) It could well be linked in to whether the main ePSXe window is displayed or not. You could launch ePSXe with the -nogui option, I guess.
I use the last 3dfx release (1.04, but the beta release dated the end of November .... trying to remember, as I am currently at work).

#3 ·
thanks lewpy for the quick reply..... your pluggin works great with my tbird 1gig, voodoo 5 5500 agp.....I am also a budding programmer and one day would like to contribute something to the emulation scene.... thanks for the great pluggin.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.