Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried a iso game for the first time with the epsxe and it runs to fast and the sound is all out of sync(Cant understand what there saying) The game is syphon filter 3 and my system specs are as follows:
WinXP
Duron 750
256 pc133ram
Geforce 2 Ultra
Sound Blaster Live Value
20gig 7200 rpm HD
12x DVD

I have all of the plugins and bios' but Im not sure which one is best to use with the video and sound settings. The game moves just to damn fast so I am having a hard time playing it. Thank you for any help.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
did you just set on the frame limiter to 60fps?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thankjs lizard,forgot to put in the limit check mark. Now my only problem is the sound. I can only hear faint sounds every now and then. What plugin would you recommend for sound? Whats the best settings? Thanks again for helping me.

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by MC_Renzy
ok thankjs lizard,forgot to put in the limit check mark. Now my only problem is the sound. I can only hear faint sounds every now and then. What plugin would you recommend for sound? Whats the best settings? Thanks again for helping me.
I don't have this game, but in my opinion the best sounding plugins are, in order:

1) Eternal SPU
2) Iori's SPU
3) Andy's SPU
4) Internal ePSXe SPU

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont have the Eternal SPU in my plugin selection(Download the prgram and plugins off this site) Where can I get eternal?

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by MC_Renzy
I dont have the Eternal SPU in my plugin selection(Download the prgram and plugins off this site) Where can I get eternal?
Enter NGEmu, cick on Playstation (in the top menu) then click on "Sound Plugins" in the left menu.

It should be the 2nd plugin in the list.

[]s Badaro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts