Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Did you ever heard of Private Messaging?! The post a thread just for this dude!!

S

·
0 Posts
this is funnier in public though ;)
but he posted about them...err, let me seek....

S

·
0 Posts
argh...takmadeus beat me to it...he should be vice president...

uhm, yes, rebolt got a custom title early, but not exactly what he asked for...it's funny though ;)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
err...I do know nothing about high postcounts...

ESPECIALLY NOT ON OTHER FORUMS
:D
Heh heh... actually, I was talking about REBolt, who posted a thread instead of PMing. But it's all good.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Speaking of posting instead of private messaging, I'm seeing a lot of those lately. Everyone in the world seems to have a "To you" message. Is it so difficult to just private message them if you only want that one person to read it?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Speaking of posting instead of private messaging, I'm seeing a lot of those lately. Everyone in the world seems to have a "To you" message. Is it so difficult to just private message them if you only want that one person to read it?
Two words: post count. It might also be that people don't know about PMs.

S

·
0 Posts
and some "to you's" work well in public, if theyre not really personal.
Afterall I'm the vice president of that ill-fated fanclub
lol.

asafloth> I thought you were talking about me, because of the three posts in a row...but that wasnt done on purpose.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
yeah, these are starting to annoy me. if people persist in public PMs you might notice your post count drop and the thread closed..

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I do it in the spam section. I do it publicly so that other people can add piccies too. :D

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Well I will said not all people can recive PM becuase I always close it ;)
Anyway thx to you for interesting my wallpapers...............
Indeed I glad someone asking for my wallpapers :yawn:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
:confused:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
(i'm not too bad for a vice president, right?)
not bad, Samor....not bad. ;)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i guess you have an idea what an anime character's thinking when he/she gets that giant sweatdrop on her head, right? ;)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts