Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man!
I said i was going to make a statue to u didnt i?
Well, its not really a statue, its more of a plate, but i does the trick :) Thks 4 all
BTW, afterall it was a burnt dimm on the GC. Maybe i can get a Gforce2 MX now (its cheaper but its still a Gforce ;) )
Once again thks

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Ha Ha Ha..................:D:D:D
I sure he will be gald to this.................
Anyway the font of this plate it look a bit hard to read what is say ;)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did u want? it took 3 minutes do do it w/ photoshop :D
I exagerated a little w/ lightning effects bevel ;)
anyway, it says:
"To Cluthu
4 your help on emuforums
THKS A LOT!
Neojag"

muhhahahahahhAHAHAHAHHAahahahhaa

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hehe, that's awesome Neojag, I really appreciate it. Honestly though, I really don't feel I deserve such praise, seeing as how I wasn't able to correctly diagnose the problem.

Anywho, thanks again for the kind sentiment, I hope that your MX works ultra-well. Maybe you can take the burnt board and whack those unhelpful clerks over the head ;)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by cluthu
Hehe, that's awesome Neojag, I really appreciate it. Honestly though, I really don't feel I deserve such praise, seeing as how I wasn't able to correctly diagnose the problem.

Anywho, thanks again for the kind sentiment, I hope that your MX works ultra-well. Maybe you can take the burnt board and whack those unhelpful clerks over the head ;)
No man!!
U spent much time helping me, a thing that many ppl wouldnt do, and im thankfull 4 that. U shoulb be proud of urself! :D

heh, heres my odissey:

today i tryed uninstalling all the drivers and reinstalling them again to try and solve the problem. Well, i uninstalled them, rebboted the comp (running at 640*480 256 colors) and installed the default drivers. I when i rebboted it was still the same!
Well, the i installed the detonators, rebboted but the comp weas still slow (but a little bit faster because of the drivers). Well, as i couldnt use blaster control w/ the detonators, i reverted to the originals, but choosed not to replace the detonator's files. well when i rebboted the comp didnt even enter windows, it gave a fatal error right b4 doing it. AAARRRRRGGGGH (my neighbourgs sent me to shut up eheheh). well, i booted in safe mode and got ready to install the old drivers (again) but replacing the files. er, its just that windows in safe mode doest recognize my cd drive!!!! i had only C: and A: I really strat to b frustraded, but then i had an idea. I used a win 98 boot disk and booted w/ cd rom support. Then i copied all the drives to c: and installed them (in safe mode) from there but replacing the detonaror's files. Whadayaknow! it worked and the the comp is working fine, besides from the prob o had b4. Guess its really burnt dimms :D :D :D
I wonder if anyone will have patience to read this...
Moral of the story:
- Alleways be carefull when changind drivers
- Keep a copy of your driver on your HD
- Dont try to fix what aint broken (although some times is better to try ;) )

Well, thks again cluthu ehehhehehe

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
argh.
bill gates should give me 20 $ 4 every time i wrote "reebot" ;)

id bee rich in a moment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts