Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about psxemu.com provide more than just one link to a shop, let people shop around a bit... i know of a few shops that allow you to buy psx adapters etc online, most notably http://www.madeiragames.com .

Perhaps people should add ideas on how to further the idea of the psx shop in this post?

Regards

BOB

B

·
0 Posts
Well, we're planning (and I already built up a real system) a real PSX emulation (and gaming) shop ... but you have to keep in mind that we're currently not able to ship products ourself, we just don't have the money right now.

On the other hand, when people show interrest in this shop and stuff sells good, we'll of course expand the shop and also start to offer stuff without going through a company (and of course at a better price :) )

Every idea and input is of course welcome though !

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Hey bobbi what about putting on some ntsc games that aren't availible in pal or where the pal version doesn't work on the emulators.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Betamax
Hey bobbi what about putting on some ntsc games that aren't availible in pal or where the pal version doesn't work on the emulators.
Do you mean a compatibility list for ePSXe?

There is one on the net, i'll dig up the url... i'll post it when i find it.

BOB

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah right, sorry.. my tired brain. :p

Can't you just make an image of the cd and apply a patch to it, so it will then work under ePSXe.

BOB

S

·
0 Posts
Bob, not with FF 9 UK PAL you can't. There is no patch or any other means that will enable it to play on any emulator right now. Maybe as emulators progress even farther it will become playable.
We'll just have to wait and see. For now it is no go.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Betamax, have you looked around to buy import games online?
I know of a couple of shops slap bang in the middle of my home city which sell import games (so i don't need to find the shops that sell import games online)

BOB

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
cheers 4 the info will check it out later. BTW the main problem I have is that there are no importers that I am aware of based in either Northern Ireland or the Republic. And the killer with US web sites is that the shipping/duty usually doubles the asking price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts