Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on win2k, therefore I cant get past a certian part in Xenogears. If someone would be as so kind to get past the part for me on VGS it would be so much appreciated. You can get me on aim all the time my screen name is griev0r. I will send you my mem card. Or e-mail me..thx to whoever tries to help.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the part where you see fei as a kid playing ball with his mom. then you see fei as a kid in a beam of light and it just freezes

·
Registered
31 Posts
ok I played Xenogrars on VGS and I had the same problem I found that it was loading but it was takeing awile all I did was left it for like 30-60 mins and it got past it
I think I all so tryed to use Bleem and it had the same problem but you can get past it

if you want you can have my mem card but I cant remember if I saved just after it or saved over it (I am sure I saved it and did not save over it)

Chippy

·
Registered
31 Posts
no I think its like half way through cd 1
I cant relly remember seeing I finished it like at the end of alst year

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Originally posted by griever
the part where you see fei as a kid playing ball with his mom. then you see fei as a kid in a beam of light and it just freezes
i just played through that part a few minutes ago, and i didnt see any glitches whatsoever....that part's the one where Fei wakes up and finds himself a prisoner in Kislev.....in fact, i havent encountered one in the game so far. im playing a backup cd, so maybe you just got yourself a bum copy i guess.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey Miki_Kaoru are you playing Xenogears on VGS, bleem, EpsxE or anyother emulator or a propper PSX??
because if you go to vgs's gmain page and look at the list of compadible games it says it stuffs up in the second cd (and if you try bleem it says there is a problem that it does not emulate prpey and if you want to go on)

and your also lucky to have an orginal, I cant even get an oringal copy down in australia so I have to use a backup copy

Chippy

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
i'm using VGS.

well, let's see what happens....so far im pretty lucky with my rpgs. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts