Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
An upgrade:D
LOL,no seriously,OGL is said to be better for nvidia cards,but I had better results with D3D on my old TNT2.

BTW,let's peace out Fanjun,cause I don't think this board needs another war like last time. OK with ya?

S

·
0 Posts
On TNT cards I have heard that D3D and OGL work equally well. I would say to give them both a try and see which you like best. Oh, and be sure to have the latest drivers for your card also. That will help alot as well.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
for slower systems then D3D is better but with a faster system (like mine :D ) I find that OGL runs better/looks better.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
och, i don't see one of you have worse computer than i do, but my system can handle ePSXe just fine, with TNT2 card.

Raziel finally, you agree to peace with me, ok then. Now we don't have problems anymore.

S

·
0 Posts
Fanjun99, that is all we want on the boards, Peace. Rest assured that i will do every thing within my power to try to get Bobbi to respond to you.
Thank for being so understanding Raziel. I really appriecate it.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
hey...
I have worse system than yours, at least you have a TNT2 card, I only have this 8mb integrated card, and you have 192 ram (i think) I only 64 mb I think, my system sucks, but for me its good (at least until upgrate :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts