Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
you didn't heed the warning about playing thsi game D:

Tingles Rose Rupee Land
Warning, this game may instigate incidences of homosexuality among players, and cause those who would kill themselves before turning to do themselves in.

Other then that, its probably using a backup format thats not supported by no$gba

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its a GBA game iirc, you could try it in VBA.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Read the FAQ, Q7. Or Q1/2 of my sig.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
OK, with Flash it's not as easy. 2Mbit means 2048kbit, which translates to 256kByte (2048/8)Flash in No$GBA.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
The FAQ thread clearly explains how to convert the save type as well as how to change the save type. After you change the save type, you should save the settings and reload your game.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
FAQs are facts. I can't stress how important the FAQs are.

to read it and help us teaching other people to read them.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Here's how, for those who still haven't found it:
Schumi's FAQ said:

7. I can't load any games? I get some sort of unable to read card error? The data could not be accessed. Turn of the power and reinsert the DS card? Some sort of strange japanese/spanish/any other language text when I try to load any DS game? Correct savetype for my game? Cartridge not found?

Versions before 2.6a do not have an autodetect savetype function and therefore need to be set manually in 'Options->Emulation Setup->NDS cartidge backup media' (...)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
you didn't heed the warning about playing thsi game D:

Tingles Rose Rupee Land
Warning, this game may instigate incidences of homosexuality among players, and cause those who would kill themselves before turning to do themselves in.

Other then that, its probably using a backup format thats not supported by no$gba
LMAO.
BTW, do you hate that game? xD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.