Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,148 Posts
its a sad story actually.... i think it depends on his wife. mine by instance would forgive me as we´ve talked several times about that but am not really interested to do that as i would be ashamed if i get cought. not to mention the bad experiences i had in the past by doing this and most important i will not be able to look at my daugther´s face and feel good anymore.

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
Everyone his life and problems. Personally, if I had family issues like that, I had tried to rule it internally, far from the spots. It tends to convince me that some celebrities act like true douchebags.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats an awfully long time to have an affair to. I would be better if it was just a one night stand....but shoot if you have kids you shouldn't be even thinking of that at all.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
**** happens. How gives a **** about some stupid prick who became a billionaire by playing the most boring sport in the world. I know I don't.
Golf isn't a sport to watch, it's about perfection and precision, not about action and reflexes, like football. I've played golf and still hold a license, even though it's been a while since I've last held a club. My opinion swayed quite a bit when I started to play it, and it's really nice and relaxing. Great way to chill out with buddies, despite the image it has. Still, I can't stand the stereotype golf player, those uptight posh buggers with a club up their rear. Coming from a rural area, it seems even positive things I say sound like insults, merely from the accent :p

·
Registered
436 Posts
50 Cent said it best

If I was with some other chick and someone happened to see?
And when you asked me about it I said it wasn't me
Would you believe me? Or up and leave me?
How deep is our bond if that's all it takes for you to be gone?

·
lazy shmupper
897 Posts
I've been to that kind of place only once. 'twas because a pal told me their club house's restaurant was over-yummy.
Well yeah, it was good, but when I went out after the meal to get my car I saw the back bumper totally destroyed.

I scanned the other cars on the parking with a real killing intent but nothing, of course. Then a dutch guy appeared and said: "I zaw it ! It vaz a grey BMW !"

I thought: "damn republicans !"

Never came back, never played golf, never admired Tiger Woods.

(PS: only the 'republican' part isn't true in this story. the name is different there :D)

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
I really don't care about gossip garbage like this, but its sadly one of the most covered topics in media. Who cares about this crap. The Oprah estrogen media empire will consider this more reason why men are garbage.

MJ's death... Anna Nicol Smith's death... the guy who lied about his kid alone up in an air ballon... all brainless news topics that captivate an increasingly braindead audience.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.