131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 PC version

Pretty fun game, but it doesn't look much better than the console versions =/

·
I'm cool.
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, for some reason I find the higher the resolution the uglier it looks, stretches the game out, it looks best at 800x600 that's why some of the pictures are lower res.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Its a very cool game. I tried to play it but failed horribly, turns out I suck hard at thoes games and have no clue what to do when the guys tell me to do *some random skateboard trick*. :p Ive seen other people play and man, they can do so much awesome stuff!

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
wow, the graphics suck, even THPS4 had better graphics, and ran smooth as hell and looked gorgeous. by that i mean 30-60 fps at 1280x1024 using the game's built in AA.

·
I'm cool.
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it looks about the same as THPS4 actually, which is a dissapointment.

I had the original THUG on Xbox and it looked really nice, this may just be a bad PC port.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
actually it is quite good, it runs fine, and the multiplayer is great. get it. I think it is worth the money. just because it ain't normal mapped pixel-shaded heaven doesn't mean it ain't fun.

·
I'm cool.
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its fun, but I dunno what the hell they did to the graphics. Even the lighting from the sun sucks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I stopped playing THPS games at 4. All they're doing now is just implementing lame gimmicks on whats trendy at the moment. In this case.. Bam Margera and his MTV crap.

·
I'm cool.
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My favorite is part 3, the revert move added a whole new dimension to the game. In thug/thug 2 I don't like being able to walk around in the middle of tricks and it still have it counting toward the score, but the wall kick is pretty cool.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Gabers said:
I stopped playing THPS games at 4. All they're doing now is just implementing lame gimmicks on whats trendy at the moment. In this case.. Bam Margera and his MTV crap.
My thoughts exactly, I thought 4 was pretty crap so I tried THUG hoping they'd of improved it but they hadn't and it was even worse imo.

Best Tonys game was number 2 :)

I seen the advert for THUG2 and thought it looks really bad, won't be getting it :p

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
I run mine at 1280x1024 with the AA and no problems at all. The graphis are nothing special but they work for me.

·
Interplay sucks!
1,219 Posts
Hmmm. AA doesn't work even if I force it in this game....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts