Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
The Wii does have prompts saying to take a break every hour or so, some people must not be paying attention, or using common sense. But I do agree that the Wii fit and whatever 'fitness' games they have released are rubbish counterparts for proper exercise, but causing injury? If you get injured playing Wii games, I would hate to think how fragile they would be at any regular game.

·
Registered
10,540 Posts
Hmm, I've played video games for over 2 hours on the Wii without issues, but I don't play all day long either...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
People injure themselves by overextending their muscles.

EVen the game docs say that extreme movements aren't required.

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
if you put more warnings on a Wii game, then you have to put warnings on pretty much any item thats being sold.
obviously if you use something incorrectly you'll hurt yourself, blaming the company for human retardation is ridiculous.

i'm going to sue Sony for their wireless controllers. they can hurt people if thrown!
and i'll sue Microsoft because the xbox is heavy, and can hurt you if it falls on your foot!
i'll sue a sports-equipment company because people can get injured playing sports!

seriously wtf, i hate these types of complaints/lawsuits for human error.
just like that lawsuit with that lady making millions from her coffee being hot without a warning! :/
****ing retards deserve to get hurt.

what the **** do they want, everything to be prohibited by the law!? and with a million warnings all over the place?
obviously they just want ****ing money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts