Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I was thinking about slightly more sophisticated things when I was little, like:
"Dear God, why is there so much pain and suffering when you could cure it all?"
"Why is there a hell, I thought you loved everyone?"

yeah, I'm serious.

Most of the answers religious people have given me for those questions seem like nothing but BS to me.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
I don't think that I ever asked god a question when I was a sprog. I was busying myself playing Ninja Turtles and Transformers in the backyard to ask any difficult questions. But what really impresses me about these children is that their hand writing is far superior to my own.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
God really didnt say you HAVE to do anything. He said you OUGHT to do.....you can do what you want. Everybody has free will.

You just have to suffer the consequences.

And yes god people also suffer hardship, sometimes far more then the so called "sinners". Call it a loyalty test.

*Waits for rant :p *

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
I don't think that I ever asked god a question when I was a sprog. I was busying myself playing Ninja Turtles and Transformers in the backyard to ask any difficult questions. But what really impresses me about these children is that their hand writing is far superior to my own.
Kind of the same for me except it was Power Rangers & Transformers in my case.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
BigIg, not all christians believe in hell... Like in lutherism the whole hell aspect is missing, there's the purgatory in its place(difference is, its not eternal suffering).

But who cares, I'm an atheist... I'm outta here!

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I was thinking about slightly more sophisticated things when I was little, like:
"Dear God, why is there so much pain and suffering when you could cure it all?"
"Why is there a hell, I thought you loved everyone?"

yeah, I'm serious.

Most of the answers religious people have given me for those questions seem like nothing but BS to me.
God really didnt say you HAVE to do anything. He said you OUGHT to do.....you can do what you want. Everybody has free will.

You just have to suffer the consequences.

And yes god people also suffer hardship, sometimes far more then the so called "sinners". Call it a loyalty test.

*Waits for rant :p *
This ^

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Gods playing the sims 3,

and we're the bloody sims.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.