Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to ask if anyone has tried to play Thrill Kill NTSC using ePSXe..for some reason I cannot get it to work. I've tried every option to run it but no luck. I'm extremely new to this whole emulator thing and I have no idea what I'm doing. This will take patience I assume.

Things I've done:

1. I have the 1.7.0. version installed.
2. I installed the zlib1.dll file because while attempting to run the .iso image I was getting the missing zlib1.dll error.
3. I have activated Xpadder and installed my controller and configured they keys to match those on the controller settings in ePSXe.
4. I have tried using the Thrill Kill game in .bin .exe and .iso format but nothing works.
5. No I do not have the original cd, but rather a burned copy of the game that is now not working (water damaged)
6. I have downloaded and installed all necessary plugins (Pete)to support the game based on my pc specs. Intel pentium 4, geforce 5200 agp 3 gig ram. Yes it's a crappy pc, but it's what I'm using til I get my other out of storage.
7. Beyond what I have just stated I have no idea what I'm doing. I try using the program but get nothing but a black screen, no sound etc. I was able to try running it in bios and was able to access the memory card screen just like on a regular psx, but every other choice does NOT work. I've tried testing the game with CDmage as well but all is fine there. PLEASE HELP!!!:???:

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Buy a new copy of the game and create an image of it using CloneCD.

Obviously, your old copy is messed up and cannot be used.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm afraid it isn't as easy as just buying a new one because I'd have already done that ages ago. This game was banned in the U.S. and is EXTREMELY hard to get if at all....you'll find copies of it thrown around the internet on torrent sites, but there's no guarantee that those work either..If someone can find the solution to this problem, but is afraid to answer out in the open like this please send me a message. MySpace - www.myspace.com/12995816

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.