1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
That's disturbing ...

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
These was posted long ago at EF... my opinion remains the same, you ought to be very desperate to use one of these... "mousepads"...

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I agree with Kaiser on this one. If your that desperate try a little harder, become a litte more swave and get the real thing.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
And if you suck that much you can still get (for a really brief period) the real thing for pretty much the same amount these things are worth... that should do the trick.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
you guys forgot about something...

a trening before the 'real battle' in *cough* bed *cough* :evil: or sth like that ;)

·
Old Man
286 Posts
I don't think people would use these because they're desperate for real boobs (unless they are really big loners). I'd see them more as gimmicky show off things you show to your best friends, and they say 'You're so cool cuz you play with boobs every day'.

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Hate em. Reminds me of what I can't have :mad:

And yes, I do think you are either obsesed or desperate for one of those. They are made for men with that "fantisize"

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
And if you suck that much you can still get (for a really brief period) the real thing for pretty much the same amount these things are worth... that should do the trick.
Somebody should try and find out how much a real mouse mat would cost and record it on video. :evil:

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Saw that before. I said it's pethatic and I still think it is. But hey, I guess sex/sex related merchandise sell well these days :???:

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
エッリー said:
Saw that before. I said it's pethatic and I still think it is. But hey, I guess sex/sex related merchandise sell well these days :???:

Yours,
-Elly
It wasn't sitting on your desk when you saw it before? :p

:joke:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts