Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. How do you use command lines? I don't know where to type them in or to access them and see their functions. I try to click "properties" on ePSXe.exe and change the file name by adding -insert command line here but it doesn't work and so I change it back to the way it was to get the file to run normal again.

2. The "fix glitch" cheat patch for Breath of Fire 4. How do I use it in the game after enabling it with ePSXicuter?

3. The unofficial FAQ says its possible to get gameshark/codebreaker/action replay codes into whatever game you want to play but how do you do that for those who know? I tried going to that URL about cheating with games using this thing from this website they talk about but the URL doesn't work so apparently the site doesn't exist anymore.

Oh and incase your wondering what version, I use 1.6.0.

·
Registered
654 Posts
1. Make a shortcut to the EXE. You can put the command line options on the "Target" line on the "Shortcut" tab of the properties of the shortcut. You'll want to put double-quotes around the executable, so the line resembles:

"C:\Program Files\ePSXe\ePSXe.exe" -noauto

2. Anything you enable in ePSXeCutor should work without further ado presuming you launch the game from within ePSXeCutor. BTW, on the Options tab of an ePSXeCutor config you can find a Command Line field where you can put in your command line options for running ePSXe.exe - you can make those options different for each game.

3. http://www.emucheater.com, I just tried it and it works.

Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.