1,936 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Fix your URL.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Fixed up the link. :p Anyway, this person is definitely stupid. Suing the company because she has no self-control. :p

·
Registered
833 Posts
This reminds me of the person sueing because Mcdonalds food made this man fat or the old lady sueing b/c hot coffee she spilled on herself. Or the burgler sueing the people he robbed because he fell on a knife. Even though the lady isnt gonna get away with it. USA is the only place where people could file they kind of suit and have a chance of winning. These are probably the dumbest things ever seen in my life. I don't how people come up with these outrageous suits. Mindboggling at best.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
:lol:

Suing someone because you're stupid is ridiculous. These lawsuits are just a waste of time for the courts...

Anyway, the US is not the only country where stupid lawsuits are filled (and many times the plaintiff wins :rolleyes: ).

Look at an example from my own country: Judge wins right to be called 'Your honor' - at home . And it's true - it happened in my city...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Boltzmann said:
:lol:

Suing someone because you're stupid is ridiculous. These lawsuits are just a waste of time for the courts...

Anyway, the US is not the only country where stupid lawsuits are filled (and many times the plaintiff wins :rolleyes: ).

Look at an example from my own country: Judge wins right to be called 'Your honor' - at home . And it's true - it happened in my city...

Thats actually pretty funny. I would like to be called that if i was a judge.

·
band
4,912 Posts
>.< that IS pretty weird lol. but i think the USA is still the only country where u have so many ppl suing on account of their own inferiorty

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
some people -_-

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
duh... using mental disorder as a way out of her debt :D well I think she got mentally ill when she read how much she owe and plead insanity :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts