Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can post with this new account I made but every time I try to post with Mwarhead it wont let me. Oh and Bobbi Thank your for completely ignoring my emails like they don't exist.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Hey! Don't flame Bobbi! He's a webmaster,he has a real life like all of us and other things to do.
Just give him time and he will do something(if it's not him another admin will do it).
Bye.

S

·
0 Posts
I would agree that it is the board and not one of the Amins. Why would anyone delete either of you ? You certainly have done nothing wrong. I wouldn't and didn't delete either of you.
Just be patient and this should get straightend out.
MegaWarhead, there is a lot going on right now so please don't judge Bobbi to harshly. I'm sure that someone can take care of it, I would myself, but I'm still not sure about reactivating a previous account, I am still new at some of this.:( Just be patient and I'll see about getting your account as Mwarhead back. Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

C

·
0 Posts
Judge Bobbi as harshly as you like....

I'll get in touch with Bgnome about the issue, since I doubt Mr. Webmaster will pay me any mind...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The account works

The account works, my profile is there, It just wont let me post no matter what. I have been emailing Bobbi about if for a month. At least he could have acknowledged he recieved it.

C

·
0 Posts
I suggest you guys send off of mails to another Admin, such as Bgnome..but give him a few days, since he just went home for vacation, and it probably still setting up there...

B

·
0 Posts
Okay Mwarhead. Your account exisists and has one post, it's activated and posting *should* work therefor. I've mailed you your password again to make sure you don't have it mistyped or anything. If that doesn't work, drop me a mail and I'll change your current account to that nickname and delete the old one.

Enigma is deleted.

sxamiga: When you need a short introduction to the admin panel, you can always mail me and I'll explain it to you.

And in general, sorry when it takes a bit longer to do stuff, but there're some nice things going on in my real life, so I decided to spend much less time in here - the other admins are usually around though, so you can also drop them a mail !

S

·
0 Posts
Will do Bobbi. I'll get off an E-Mail to you or maybe a PM this evening. Thanks:D :D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 11 of 11 Posts