Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else beat this mini game inside SMTN ?? 20 levels of pure puzzle.
I lost 5 hours to beat this, just to get a Magatama. I'm pissed.:mad:

This is HELL:

·
Registered
8,294 Posts

:rotflmao: ...Sorry, I had no choice!:lol:

But SMTN??? What? Where? The controls look like PS(pick a number) controls...

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
didn't you try getting a walkthrough for the game.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But SMTN??? What? Where? The controls look like PS(pick a number) controls...
You never played this mini game inside SMTN ?? The little bastard manikin boy challenge you into that **** for a healing MAGATAMA !! :lol: ****.. This mini game is challenging as HELL. You should try it.

didn't you try getting a walkthrough for the game.
Sorry, but I have a rule. I never use walkthroughs. The last time I used I felt like a damn amateur, so I stopped doing this to my gaming :lol:

·
!
6,312 Posts
yea buddy i'm like you i don't like use walkthoughs..the only walkthrough that i used is for Tomb raider 2,,man i was 13 and this game is the hardest game i've played in my life.:D..as well as Resident evil code veronica:heh:..

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
You never played this mini game inside SMTN ?? The little bastard manikin boy challenge you into that **** for a healing MAGATAMA !! :lol: ****.. This mini game is challenging as HELL. You should try it.
I was meaning to ask what the hell is SMTN???oO

Smokey Mountain Railroad(SMTN - What does SMTN stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the Free Online Dictionary.) or Smoothelin(SMTN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) are propably not it...:lol:

@Spyhop, the GIF was that big when I found it from google image search... Don't know if it exists in different size.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I'm going to guess Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne? Mini-game doesn't look familiar to me though.

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn...... Did you played the whole game ?? If yes, you missed Geis Magatama :p BIG DEAL :lol:

I was meaning to ask what the hell is SMTN???

Smokey Mountain Railroad(SMTN - What does SMTN stand for? Acronyms and abbreviations by the Free Online Dictionary.) or Smoothelin(SMTN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) are propably not it...
LOL, I see :lol: Yeah, it's Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne. This weird puzzle game is an arcade machine you come across in the game. This mini game was developed by the Devil himself. It's annoying as hell. Damn puzzles.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I wouldn't have played it if the rewards weren't worth it.

·
Registered
449 Posts

I re sized it for ya:lol:

Anyway, that minigame doesn´t look that much harder then others i´ve played in my lifetime...Don´t take my word for it, though;)

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I wouldn't have played it if the rewards weren't worth it.
Actually it is worth :) Gather all magatamas and you'll get a really powerful stuff at the cathedral of shadows ;)

I re sized it for ya:lol:

Anyway, that minigame doesn´t look that much harder then others i´ve played in my lifetime...Don´t take my word for it, though;)
Actually there are people that can complete those puzzles so easy, I just can't undertand how they do it :lol:

I hate puzzles really ;)

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I'm going to guess Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne? Mini-game doesn't look familiar to me though.
Damn...... Did you played the whole game ?? If yes, you missed Geis Magatama :p BIG DEAL :lol:

LOL, I see :lol: Yeah, it's Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne. This weird puzzle game is an arcade machine you come across in the game. This mini game was developed by the Devil himself. It's annoying as hell. Damn puzzles.
Ahh, that explains why I didn't know the name, EU version is called Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call!:D Don't have it though... I've begun to like Shin Megami Tensei games, I already have Persona 3 and Digital Devil Saga 2(I'm looking for the first one!:D). I'll keep an eye out if I see this somewhere...

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Sadan just forget it it impossible even with walkthrogh i remembered i spent 20 hours but cant solve it

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I actually kind of enjoyed that particular minigame, although there are a few annoying puzzles. It's a lot better than #*($&#$*ing fishing minigame #19893829.

But yeah, the reward was pretty lame, especially considering it wasn't even better than the ones you had access to at that point.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
But yeah, the reward was pretty lame, especially considering it wasn't even better than the ones you had access to at that point.
Yeah. That's probably why I ended up skipping it, since I used a walkthrough and knew what I'd get.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts