Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
World's Top C.T. fan
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, in the place I live playstation 2 has been completly sold out, but today I could find a store that has it... However, there is a slight problem...

playstation 2 --- around 149 euros
playstaion 2 with 2 game (the new Lord of the Rings and Fifa 2005) --- around 280 euros
And the first one, without any game, is still sold out... is it just me, or they are really joking with this? I mean, more 130 euros for a game? :|

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Probably they are also including a memcard and an extra controller... usually when they sell a console with games the 2 above mentioned items are bundled as well.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
It is overpriced, though not by much... games in Spain for the PS2 range from 45 to 80 euros so... a controller worth 30 euros doesn't leave you too far away from that price...

S

·
0 Posts
hm, but you should get a discount on the game if you buy it with the console....
it's definately overpriced.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Of course it is... the price for the PS2 alone is overpriced already. Euros are more expensive than USDs and the PS2 in US is around 110-120 bucks. Guess that if you want a PS2 you don't have much of a choice if you live where he does though...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
oO

It should be around 80-90 euros then.... Perhaps importing wouldn't be such a bad idea :???:
How many USD does a new PS2 game cost?

·
World's Top C.T. fan
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I am going to store personally in a couple hours, to see if at least I can change the game that comes with it... to get DBZ Budokai 3 or something... If I can't, I will have to wait some more time for the "alone ps2"...

But now, I found something even worse, check this: http://www.fnac.pt/produto.aspx?catalogo=jogos&categoria=playstation2Consolas&produto=10693831036999

Like:
- The new ps2;
- 2 controls dualshock 2;
- dvd control;
- memory card of 8 MB;
- vertical support thingy;
- game GTA: SA;
- game Singstar with 2 microphones;

= 380.43 euros...

Well, if anyone wanted to get the one with the game, this one would be better, for only 100 euros you would get an extra game and many other stuff!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Games here cost around 60€ and thats alot for our life rate. :/

S

·
0 Posts
correct;
the basic ps2 pack costs 150e; I don't think I've seen any recent package with extra's that was over 200e.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts