Don't get too excited guys, that's my GF over there :p

I told her to stay away from this place :lol:
Boltzmann said:
Don't get too excited guys, that's my GF over there :p

I told her to stay away from this place :lol:
Lies! That's you and your double personality! :p

Yours,
-Elly
boltz with a GF? thats an interesting concept.
Just to end this thread.... there are no guys on the internet either.. there might be both at a time in the future if we're able to send human fluids and body-parts and brains through those wires... but right now it's only 1's and 0's :p

Acctually science is a good way to get chicks, there's a lot of money in it after all :rotflmao:

Besides Boltzmann have a rich personalty even if it appears a little too focused on science sometimes, so it doesn't suprise me at all that he has a GF.

D.s. On a side note Boltz.... I have my new and improved theory just about ready, I'm even going to post it as a private message to you, so you can do all the bashing on it and I can perfect it before the public can see it :D
Exodus said:
boltz with a GF? thats an interesting concept.
I've been with her for 1 year and 2 months. You've been away for too long :rolleyes:

ChankastRules said:
Acctually science is a good way to get chicks, there's a lot of money in it after all :rotflmao:
That depends on which field you actually work on. Most scientists struggle with a tight budget. Applied chemistry can get you some money, as can biotechnology, if you work for the big corps. Otherwise you're not getting a lot of money with it...

ChankastRules said:
D.s. On a side note Boltz.... I have my new and improved theory just about ready, I'm even going to post it as a private message to you, so you can do all the bashing on it and I can perfect it before the public can see it :D
A peer-review process? This looks quite interesting. I'll look forward to it ;)
Boltzmann said:
I've been with her for 1 year and 2 months. You've been away for too long :rolleyes:
not to mention it'd have to come up in game discussion since i'm not in off-topic much. but yeah, i had been MIA for a while.
The only female I know of here(at least, I think she is) is aerith099. Everyone else seems to have been chased away.

I don't know where to begin. Everytime I see a girl that interests me, I find out they're into something I'm not. It's hard to find any wholesome women :(. Too many listen to completely tasteless music(that is often degrading to females anyway), smoke, drink, do drugs, dress slutty, are morbidly obese or bulemic, whiny(like children really), conceited. The list goes on. Call me shallow, but I can't find a girl attractive that does any of those things. I can honestly say I'm probably not that attractive, but I can also say I do not/am not any of the above mentioned things. If you do find a girl like that, they're already taken. To be honest, I've never met a girl like that online either. Most girls I've talked to online(if they are indeed girls) are teenage Yahoo and AOL(no offense to those other AOL users :p) idiots. It'd be nice to see more long-term female members here. These forums could really use the balancing out :).
See less See more
bcrew1375 said:
It'd be nice to see more long-term female members here. These forums could really use the balancing out :).
Hmm, sounds like a plan. All right, now how do we get more here? :p
say your girldfriend she never must visit your forum and when you both are together, leave your room alone and "forget" to close ngemu-forums... she will write the url down and some days later we have a new female user.

... It worked for me... ^_^'' *snoopy*
just do a pink design for the site and open a love forum. that will get there attention :D
Ryos said:
Hmm, sounds like a plan. All right, now how do we get more here? :p
Get rid of your male testosterona so you **** won't scare them off? :p
Get more where? On the interweb? Women use the interweb for more important things than video games... though I can't think of any. Like... movies... or something. Anyways, I'm sure they use it for something... Indeed I am! *nods*
as much as statistics show that the number of female gamers it growing, i don't see them coming to a forum about emulation. that'd be for diehard female gamers (or those who lost their way and ended up here somehow), and those are few and far between. now, if we were to throw up a forum for "The Sims" then maybe there'd be an increase.
"The Sims"... That game was like a drug for my sister. She wouldn't freakin' stop! She bought/downloaded every imaginable upgrade/patch! She wouldn't stop playing it! The insanity!
its people like her that made them release thousands of expansions. tell her she should be ashamed of herself.
My sister is the same way. Every Sim game imaginable she has. I never understood why they like those games so much.
i never liked sims.
I took strategy that my sister newer knew I had sims installed :evil: (BTW. this game was on my HDD for few days, than I got bored :p)
ShadowDancer said:
I never understood why they like those games so much.
Maybe it's because they have complete control over (virtual) people's lives? :evil: I know the times I played it, I was very cruel to them :p.
> "The Sims"... That game was like a drug for my sister. She wouldn't freakin' stop! She bought/downloaded every imaginable upgrade/patch! She wouldn't stop playing it! The insanity!

same here...now when she sit on the PC its like "go watch the TV or go out somewhere else for a while" :D but I knida like that game too (well for architectural purpose that is)
61 - 80 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.