Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 116 Posts

· Registered
416 Posts
._______. i meet too many girls via internet -__-'

f.e. (EDIT: e.g. <_< ...) daily i'm visiting a big manga/anime community (fanarts, fanfics, news etc.). there i can find a "event-list" where member of this community make conventions (with topics like: cosplay-day, visual key meeting, anime/visu/yaoi (concert)-dvd night etc.) for a certain number of guest. i was on two visu/cosplay-conventions with approximately 150-200 members and maybe 10%-20% of them were male x____x' (most of the few boys wore female outfits :3) xD ...

btw: <_< too many little girls in sims-forums too >_<

· Registered
416 Posts
say your girldfriend she never must visit your forum and when you both are together, leave your room alone and "forget" to close ngemu-forums... she will write the url down and some days later we have a new female user.

... It worked for me... ^_^'' *snoopy*

· Registered
416 Posts
Sasuke said:
No wonder there are no women on the Internet is because you always talk about hentai, ecchi, pr0n and stuff.

How bout discussing shounen-ai for a change?
o___O i don't know any women who don't like hentai and ecchi pictures :3
i don't collect hentai movies/games/pics (because I'm not allowed to x_x) but i like see or play it,... if i can ^-^'

although i have to agree that shonen-ai is better :drool: ;)

1 - 4 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.