Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There´s any other castlevania for the PSX other than symphony of the night??
i really love that game

·
Registered
16 Posts
No, right now there isn't another castlevnia game for PSX. But Konami is supposedly bringing over another Castelvania game that appeared in Japan years ago.

·
Registered
171 Posts
really ; i didnt even know that its available for the psx , i thought its for the ultra64 only...woow! i think im gona get one.
:eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Synphony is the best Castlevania ever

Castlevania was definitely the deepest castlevania of them all, with RPG elements and an extensive map, inventory and spells, equipment. Simply the best. A new Castlevania, similar in it's system to Synphony, will be released at launch with the Game Boy Advance, called Circle of the Moon.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i´ve played the gamaboy advance....

i´ve played the gamaboy advance version of castlevania, the circle of allom.
its pretty good, kinda mix - snes graphics and gamaplay remember symphony...
u have special itens that let u double jump, run faster and others.
u play with richard belmont again, and has something new, some cards, and depending on the macth u do, your whip turns to fire, u get stronger...
looks great, but of course its smaller and a little bit easier that symphony, but its ok for a handheld

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think I finally might update to a new gameboy when the advanced comes out, got the original in 1989 and it still going.:)
Yeah, that new Castelvainia looks good, but I really thought I heard of a new one for PSX.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts