Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polar express is the worst game i played i remember this game is just a collection of mini game but the movie was great so bear with it and beat it

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Grand Theft Auto 4? It was long, but far from the worst game i ever played :p

I'd definitely say... Lilo and Stitch, the first computer game. Beat it with my little cousin.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
hmmm off the top of my head i cant think of any finished i didnt like:emb: i always had backup plans.

actually the call of duty 4 storyline. that was so bad i beat it in like an hour. And my pc is on the fritz so i havnt played multiplayer yet either:drool:

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
The only game of recent memory that comes to mind is Dead or Alive Extreme 2, had decent visuals, however the audio was rather lacking, the boobie physics were laughable and the gameplay was horribly uninspiring and lacking. Felt extremely udercooked and although the volley ball part can be relaxing it instead becomes an excursion into tedium and mediocrity.

A game for perverts.

·
Registered
116 Posts
uhm...Bus Driver. Though it never ends actually :drool:

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Broken Sword - Angel of Death [PC]

[FPS-whore]No guns![/FPS-whore] and pretty dull otherwise too, really strained your mental powers. It was like a really big puzzle!

The worst game I've finished... Oblivion, no second tought needed...
How come so many people hate Oblivion, yet it's so popular?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd have to say Transformers for the Wii. I got it for the lulz, and regretted it. I was on vacation in Eureka Springs Arkansas and had forgotten all games at my house, so I had to go buy Transformers. Only reason I kept playing it was because it was my only game. >.>

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
The only game of recent memory that comes to mind is Dead or Alive Extreme 2, had decent visuals, however the audio was rather lacking, the boobie physics were laughable and the gameplay was horribly uninspiring and lacking. Felt extremely udercooked and although the volley ball part can be relaxing it instead becomes an excursion into tedium and mediocrity.

A game for perverts.
How is the volleyball on it, sadly the "original" DOA Volleyball isn't backwards compatible with the 360 and I like that game. I love Volleyball as with my heart condition it was the only sport in school I was allowed to play that I liked. I was good at it as well.

BTW, Sorry, but the first time I read you post, I thought you were talking about Dead or Alive 2 the fighting game. LOL ;) The only thing I dislike about that game is the cheap final boss.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
FIFA 2005.<way to easy even in world class mode>............completed the manager mode to see what happens after 15 years :p

·
Registered
449 Posts
How come so many people hate Oblivion, yet it's so popular?
Well, maybe because they refuse to follow a herd with mindless sheep, and wants to think for them self, figure out what THEY like, and not what is popular? No offense to anyone, i liked Oblivion myself. I never finished it, though. If i like a game that originally got a 4-5 rating out of 10, then i will say that´s their opinion, and not mine. Use your heads people.

·
My thoughts remain hidden
518 Posts
Driver 3 for the PS2 was actually OK. I had a bit of fun with it

Driver 3 for the PC...that was absolute crap. I did finish it in the end but the controls were suicidal!!

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Spider-Man on atari when i was little that must waaaas hard and ugly and the only game i didnt like that i finished now i dont like game i just press "X" and afterwards uninstall :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts