Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All credit goes to Mr2000jp for giving me the idea with his thread on the worst psx game.

Although I said what I thought what was IMHO the worst psx game however I do not think that it was the worst game ever. In my opinion this was fruit machine simulator of the Amstrad CPC.

The gameplay consisted of you hitting the spacebar to insert another coin into the slot machinen and then pull the handle. Occasionally you won money back, got nudges etc.

What was the point!

1. You could win any real money
2. The game only ended when you ran out of "virtual money" hence you could even win any of that!
3. The graphics sucked
4. the sound was practically non existant
5. It took 10 minutes to load.

Anyone know any worse games?

·
Registered
345 Posts
ET for the atari 2600

graphics sucked(even on an atari jeez)
it was bland green back ground and ET was an ugly tan color
the guys in white ran (you know what im talkin about)
if you fell in a pit, you could fly out but your energy ran out before you could make it to the top unless you got really lucky
the instruction booklet wasnt any help since it was only 6 pages two of which were the front and back cover

i tried it in an emulator but still couldnt figure the game out

S

·
0 Posts
Pac-Man, Atari 2600. A yellow "Pipe Wrech" bonking it's way around the maze chased by semi transparent pink ghosts. Pac-Man, if you can call him that, ate lines instead of dots, and the special prize was a randomly appearing square called a vitiamin. This has to be the worst in my recolection. Though I agree, ET for the 2600 was "ultra terrrible" too.:spy:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
345 Posts
sxamiga
i think that that square was a "super pellete"
atleast thats what my family called it
and i know its your oppinion but that game was super addictive especialy with three brothers always trying to beat each others high score my oldest brother actually flipped the score board

how many games now can you "flip the score" on huh?

S

·
0 Posts
a2 racer - dutch racing game....uh..slowmo driving game..uh, I mean...crash-when-you-steer-to-the-side-of-the-road-game ....
nah, even worse :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts