Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I didn't have my computer all it did was mock me.

Then the other day when I went to this store some employees (I can't spell) were playing a GameCube and I sat there and watched (I absolutly love the GC) then I went to go look at somthing and when I came back to watch some more; they put it away! They only had it out to mock me! Why!? WHy does everyone have to mock me?! WHY?! :mad:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
For the same reason everyone mocks me - it's fun to do so. But why would they mock you because you don't have access to a computer?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Asz
While I didn't have my computer all it did was mock me.

Then the other day when I went to this store some employees (I can't spell) were playing a GameCube and I sat there and watched (I absolutly love the GC) then I went to go look at somthing and when I came back to watch some more; they put it away! They only had it out to mock me! Why!? WHy does everyone have to mock me?! WHY?! :mad:
happened to me before. Only that it was an xbox. I got really pissed.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
it's very hard to get...must kill someone first.
Ah, that makes sense. By the way, is it just me or does your Rinoa avatar look brighter than it did last time?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
You have a license to kill? I wasn't aware they had those. :p
Have you played Three Sisters Story? I think there was a plot envolving this... It would be coool if used wisely... :eek:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
No. Don't do h-games. :p
Ah, they're fun! :rolleyes: BTW, Fou works for me. I pay him twice the month including meal tickets ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts