Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again,,.. str8mjed speaking...

so People who wants to play The World Ends With You in NO$GBA,,.. Your Dreams Came True! there's a quick fix about the graphics issue..,,

the NO$Zoomer again! whatta nice application we have!!
Tested yesterday..,, and it really does WORK! wo0ho0o0!!

now you can see the Button in the Touch Screen in Main Menu.

You can download the NO$Zoomer with this link.

DOWNLOAD HERE

You must be a member to download the link above.

Thanks Felix Leonhart
for translating the Add-On.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
There isn't any need for making a new thread stating a specific game is working using this program. You can post which games works using this program in this thread.

Just a note: NGzoom also work as well.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
^I have no clue as to which button you are talking about, but you only need to extract/move all the contains from No$Zoomer to your no$gba folder and run No$Zoomer.exe. Also, from what I heard, there are some things not shown correctly in No$Zoomer. So you can try using NGZoom instead.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
^I have no clue as to which button you are talking about, but you only need to extract/move all the contains from No$Zoomer to your no$gba folder and run No$Zoomer.exe. Also, from what I heard, there are some things not shown correctly in No$Zoomer. So you can try using NGZoom instead.
the unseen button in the touch screen in No$GBA.
Where can you Start the Game..,,

it is a widely known fact that those zoom programs make the game playable already :3, your late
well not ALL ZOOM Programs. NDS2xGL2 & NOZ doesn't work,. and also myZOOM.,

There isn't any need for making a new thread stating a specific game is working using this program. You can post which games works using this program in this thread.

Just a note: NGzoom also work as well.
Uhhm,,.. Just want it to be known by those People who do not know,,.
You Know,,.. Making a Thread with the Specific Title Works,,..
It is easier to find the solution.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
They don't use files with the same filenames, best I know, so it shouldn't be a problem.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
nope none of these work for me so far.
NGZoom crashes when I mount the rom.
No$Zoomer just doesn´t change anything.
Both addons will only work with the currently unavailable no$gba 2.6a (it's unavailable because it's the current donate-to-get-it-early version and donations and down and have been so for a long time).

·
Registered
2 Posts
can you give the all of your configurations?..,, I want to figure it out.
you mean like savetype etc.?

when I try to open it with No$Zoomer, the emulator opens but I can't resize anything and theres the usual missing sprite glitch in the start menu.

with nds2xGL(dunno that's the filename)
it's bigger sized like it should be but the sprite glitch is still there.
in the NDSx2GL options Frameskip is set to 1, Filter is Normal and Texture is 16bits.

I hope I could help you a bit with my information.

edit: yeah I´m using No$gba 2.6a. NGzoom starts the rom, sound works but the screen is green and glitched.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.