Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After 20~ minutes of playing the game will randomly have some color errors. Some (but not all) things turn green and purple etc.

It's not gamebreaking or even that annoying, but I just wanted to know if I'm the only one having this kinda problem because I didn't see any topics about it.

I am using the latest English version of NO$Zoomer.

Screenshot:
http://i44.tinypic.com/ify494.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that's why it doesn't bother me much. I can simply restart.

And that voice error you're talking about happened to me with Pokemon Diamond/Pearl before, but not any other game (yet). It apparently deletes all your save files since the last time you restarted the emulator. It's a pain.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
"Microphone wave in failure", is it? It's one of the least understood errors. It seems to affect certain hardware configurations. Unplugging the microphone tends to help, though it is not always an option.
No$Zoomer has an option to write savefiles without closing the emulator. Put it on a hotkey and press it everytime you save.
As for Neku having taken LSD, there is unfortunately no fix for that, though it is only really distracting during the ending animation; and sometimes when the speech-bubbles are affected.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
For the "Microphone wave in failure" error problem, since you are using No$Zoomer, then you can just select "Enable Mic" (under No$Zoomer's Options menu) to disable the mic function. Selecting the same option again will enable the mic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.