Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a US game show? Saw it last night and it was quite alright. The game's fast-paced and Edu (the host) does the hosting quite well.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
It's a hideous game show that for some reason is really popular (particularly with women). Maybe because in the U.S. it's hosted by a "woman." As you probably guessed, I don't particularly care for it. Then again, my mother laughs at everything the hostess says (and I mean EVERYTHING). I'm not sure whether it originated in the U.S. or G.B.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
hey what channel is it on? :) and what time?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
The weakest link originated in the uk. It was created by the BBC to be the main competitor to Who wants to be a millionaire (Which is also British). The hosts is the same in both the UK and the US. Her name is Ann Robinson. Previous to becoming the host to this show, she was the host to a show called "watchDog", which she tracked down crooks and conmen and gave them a right old chewing. This is where the vicious streak comes from.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Worst show I ever saw...even though her chewing the players out is kind of humorous. Who wants to be a millionaire is better, IMHO.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Actually, I DID see the celebrity special. I found it fairly embarassing I only recognized two of the "celebrities."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts