--{|Virtual Boy|}--

3D TETRIS Bad Gfx and Vectors

Nice Tetris game, its similar to Tetrisphere from N64​

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mario Clash Work's Perfectly
Pseudo 3d Platform Game. Its a bit of puzzle and a bit of platform. Nice sprites ... great game

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VERTICAL FORCE Work's Perfectly
Just good V-Shoot Em Up. With two levels of fire, great zoom and animation

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RED ALARM GFX ERROR's :(

Best game of Virtual Boy ... but it isnt playable. I really love this game. Its a Starfox Vector game. But is soooo nice

Some Shots from real VB​

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ah, one of Nintendo's biggest flops in history... good stuff! :D This system always made my eyes hurt though, heh heh. Luckily I wasn't the one dumb enough to get this system, it was my friend's, hehe.
- Modem

·
PCSX2ベータテスター
1,457 Posts
fun stuff
mario tenis kicked ass on it :)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Nice shots :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mario's Tennis

Work with [h1] version. Display mode: 3d Glasses | Palette: Red, Blue and Green Menus are a bit messed up

Good tennis game, same as Mario Tennis 64 but with sprites. Great zoom.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WaterWorld

Work's Perfectly Version ! Display mode: 3d Glasses | Palette: Red, Blue and Green

A bit boring arcade game based on movie.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Virtual Boy Wario Land
One of the greatest games of VB. For me with Red Alarm the best. So nice graphics, zooms and scrolls

Works Perfectly with (JU)! version. Display mode: 3d Glasses | Palette: Red, Blue and Green

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hot damn, I always wanted one of those, but never thought an emulator would work well, can you just use the standard red/blue 3d glasses?

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Yep, works perfectly I might add. I've got my VB up in my closet right now with about 8 games. :D I must agree, Wario Land is simply amazing on it.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Hey if you could use regular 3D glasses that would rock. I think I got some in a cereal box once :p

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Razor Blade said:
Hey if you could use regular 3D glasses that would rock. I think I got some in a cereal box once :p
You can. Notice the red/blue seperation in his shots. That's what that's for. :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I know what it's for :p I just didn't know if 3D glasses would actually use them :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts