Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PAL version of Ridge Racer 4 and it doesn't let me save or load.

What to do?

=> I declared the game as a NTSC one and fixed the frame limit to 60 fps, ans see here: IT WORKS PERFECTLY!! THE SAVE AND LOAD FUNCTIONS WORK WITHOUT ANY ERROR MESSAGES!!
So people, if you have such a problem, try this solution, may be it works for you also!
Good Luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
if you want to save that bad then in epsxe go to run and use the save states it allows u to save at any time in the game even when there is no save point

S

·
0 Posts
I wish that game would save under VGS..since it still has some glitches in epsxe...

·
retired
8,103 Posts
Originally posted by MajinChubbZ
if you want to save that bad then in epsxe go to run and use the save states it allows u to save at any time in the game even when there is no save point
everyone knows that, it's just that not all people likes to use save states, and it cause some problems too.

·
Registered
313 Posts
yeah, but i think that it solves a lot more probs than those that it creates...... just the idea of throwing away some hours of gameplay due to a bug... :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
i've got my savegame from a dexdrive converted to epsxe format and i can't load it. that's why i don't use savestates

1 - 8 of 8 Posts