Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dante Yagami sent me hillarious emails with these 2 jokes on women.I thought of sharing since I'm in a good mood lately :p .

1) Types of women :
*HARD-DISK: She remembers everything, FOREVER.

*RAM Woman: She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.

*WINDOWS Woman: Everyone knows that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her.

*SCREENSAVER Woman: She is good for nothing but at least she is fun!

*INTERNET Woman: Difficult to access.

*SERVER Woman: Always busy when you need her.

*MULTIMEDIA Woman: She makes horrible things look beautiful.

*CD-ROM Woman: She is always faster and faster.

*E-MAIL Woman: Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense.

*VIRUS Woman: Also known as "WIFE"; when you are not expecting her, she
comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall
her you will lose something, if you don't try to uninstall her you will lose everything....

2) Women's equation

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/cloudvii/Linking/Huh/Harvard_sMath.jpg

I hope you liked them. If you don't you can always bash Dante about it :innocent:

·
Registered
185 Posts
ummm...here is one more:p

DON'T MESS WITH WOMEN

A woman goes to England to attend a 2week, company training session.

Her husband drives her to the airport and wishes her to have a good trip.

The wife answers: "Thank you honey, what would you like me to bring for
you."
The husband laughs and says: An English girl !!!The woman kept quiet and left.

Two weeks later he picks her up in the airport and asks: "So, honey, how
was the trip?"
"Very good, thank you "
"And, what happened to my present?"

"Which present?"
"What I asked for: the English girl?!"

"Oh, that! Well, I did what I could, now we have to wait a few months to
see if its a girl !!"

enjoy!!

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
I've seen that picture done, but instead of problems, it used evil. So money is the root of all evil, thus women=evil.:p

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Those are some nice ones Cloud :D

But like said: Women are evil ;)

The truth about women and parking :rolleyes: (when driving away she almost hit the red car xD ) :

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
Heh, i can back sid's picture up. I've seen it happen so many times. I won't argue there are women that can drive better than me.

Most of them can't :evil:

·
band
4,912 Posts
and here i thot only women on this side of the atlantic sucked (europeans drive manual rite ? )

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
I don't want to drive automatic. They're for dementing and/or hysterical people who don't know how to drive... wait i just described a woman, right?

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, You've just described me :p . Since I have problems with gear box :rolleyes:
But well I decided to go to a driving school to solve that problem. Anyway women are avoided here in our streets :p . They take far right and turn left suddenly at the u turn, stopping the whole street :p . And when someone complains, they either ignores him and continue their way or open their windowses and shout randomly :innocent:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Eface said:
I don't want to drive automatic. They're for dementing and/or hysterical people who don't know how to drive... wait i just described a woman, right?
Or even worse.... women of age 55+ :rolleyes:

·
Honda Civic
948 Posts
holy moly old ppl do suck at driving because they drive so slow and women around here seem like they are always in a hurry, it seems like if there is a traffic accident here it's a safe bet there is a women involved, heh I saw a girl on the side of the road today (well blocking the right lane) with her fender broke into the wheel on the passenger side and there weren't any other cars around....hmm. and auto are pretty common here I agree that they suck. I am getting a 91 civic hatch this weekend... it's a 4 speed and the car I currently drive is a 5 spd, wonder if I am going to like it..

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Dark Watcher said:
a step even more worse... Woman in an SUV
OMG, I'm glad you don't see those very often in this country :p

As a 'rule' you could say a women needs about 0,5 - 1 meter of space on one side of the car. Driving an SUV would make her use the whole road oO This could become quite dangerous.

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
and we already have overcrowded roads here... We should ban SUV's and women (on the road):D

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Except for one cause she drives me home after I paid her daughter a visit :heh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.