Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
there is not much printed material on the T-shirt, I was hoping for a t-shirt with at least the logos of pcsx2 and other emulators on it. then it would look great.

·
Better be better than yesterday
4,098 Posts
Arf....The T-shirts are up. *looking his paypal account*....*sigh*....Warn me when the prices are down....

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Will they ship to the NL? :D

This'd be awesome!

·
Registered
23 Posts
just out of curiosity, has anyone sent a letter to the admin about the prices. i priced the designs that i made and even the most expensive production cost was 25. its a rip what there charging.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
just out of curiosity, has anyone sent a letter to the admin about the prices. i priced the designs that i made and even the most expensive production cost was 25. its a rip what there charging.
Yeah I did. :p

I asked why they were more than our other shirts and was told it was because zazzle charges more for printing on both sides. I said this earlier in the thread for those who read it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, they are so expensive because 1) there is printing on the front and back and 2) it is printed on a dark t-shirt.

I did create a t-shirt that was only 1-sided: Ngemu - just front T-shirt from Zazzle.com

Also, I noticed that Zazzle is having a $5 off coupon code right now: ZAZZLE5SHIRT

So you could get a 1-sided shirt today for $16.95 + shipping.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts