Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!:

I'm running the latest win version of AdriPsx and I noticed that in the other versions there was sound and in this one there isn't! Is it just me or am I doing something wrong? I'm using Null2's Audio Driver and Pete's driver plugins and none of them work, I get no sound!

I used these same plugins in the older versions and I had sound..?!?!?!?! What's the matter??>>?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Disable "SISTEM HUNGER" mode
Does somebody know that makes this option? :confused:
When this active one, the only thing that makes, is to remove the whole music and special effects!:mad:

·
Registered
171 Posts
ei roor

before the installation of the new release, my mdecs ran full speed and with good sound.
after i formated my pc and new version installed, the mdecs got slow and the sound is very choppy!!
any clues on this prob???

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
After a format usually a few files are not installed...........neversurrender in the new versions of windows the directx is already installed......maybe roor knows how to fix it....when my PC do such things I give a big Kick in it's gut....don't use my advice......lol

M.L.A

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey glide4ever, you were right ! Ididn't had check marked the Disable System Hunger mode. Now the sound it's working..! Thanks for the help you guys.!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts