Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that freaky dungeons and dragons skin that comes with the emulator is really annoying, i know how to change the music (Thank God), but the whole D&D thing just isn't working for me.

is there some way i can re-arrange and change all the sprites so that the skin looks alot cooler? i have some kick ass mortal combat backgrounds, as well as a bunch of animated GIFs.

looking through the sprite file system, i suppose those GIF"s wont work, but hey, if i can find some good sprite sheets for mortal combat, then hell, i will put those in too.

the only problem is, how do i generate an effective .ini file? using the old one as a framework i suppose i could hand code in all the spite locations, but that would be too time consuming seeing as how it would all be trial and error, and i would have to restart the app after applying hte new skin over and over and over again until i got it right.

is there an application out there that can let me do this stuff? surely there is one, if the guy that originally made the D&D skin can do it, i am pretty sure he didn't do it all by hand!

i really need that app. mortal combat is just so cool...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, maybe yes, mostly no.

i am talking for the most part about PCSXbox, the xbox port of PCSX

but in any case, a good skin maker capable of letting me place sprites where i want and stuff is what i am after, wether it applies to PCSXBox or not.

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Gregoriev said:
well, maybe yes, mostly no.

i am talking for the most part about PCSXbox, the xbox port of PCSX

but in any case, a good skin maker capable of letting me place sprites where i want and stuff is what i am after, wether it applies to PCSXBox or not.
Then I guess you're on the wrong forum... this one for PSXeven, not PCSX. :p

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, damn it!

stupid emulators having similar names...the last version of PCSXbox was v11, so i mistakenliy thought this was the right forum.

silly me....

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
ok well this is pointless, i'm closing this thread to prevent further spam/confusion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.