Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF is this the sims 3???????The gfx is outdated,Worst control,No significant gameplay improve,exploring neighbor is annoying and tiresome.
The good is it is now possible to create a Really Hot Sims now!:drool::lol:
Bottom line save your money for other better game.;)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
graphics look fine to me.

stop being a graphics whore raksmey.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But the mouse and keyboard control really sucks so bad.:(

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its sucked in every sims game.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes in Sims 2 you only control your sims in a limit space but this is the whole Neighbor! XD
I am looking forward to seeing Bad Review from IGN and Gamespot in the following day.
I bet it is no where higher than 7.x .

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
I find it a signifcant improvement over Sims 2, specifically in technical aspects. I can finally run it at full speed now that it's multicore, including in big houses with big families. It's also a bit more in-depth and having no loading screens is fricken awesome.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
don't say that >.< i'll come home and find my sisters using my new system to play sims 3 >.>

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Well it runs signifcantly better on ALL systems over sims 2. i installed it on my old Pentium D computer downstairs for my sister and it runs pretty smooth.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
the main problem with it is the AI, it was optimised for **** in sims 2 so too many people moving about at once caused the performance hit.

not to mention it was rediculous poor at memory management.

·
Registered
281 Posts
WTF is this the sims 3???????The gfx is outdated,Worst control,No significant gameplay improve,exploring neighbor is annoying and tiresome.
The good is it is now possible to create a Really Hot Sims now!:drool::lol:
Bottom line save your money for other better game.;)
Graphics look fine to me, it's not Crysis dude. And exploring you neighborhood is great, you're sim can finaly leave the house and go across town in an instant with "no loading". ;)

Sounds like you're just not a Sims fan... Oh well, it's not for everyone.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wahh dude ok put aside i am a sim fan but this one is far too difficult to control what is good about exploring neighbor when the camera view is really bad,asking the sims to do sth is the pain in the ass rent first before burning hard earned money

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@gamefreak isnt it fun to make them have hardcore sex to death and have others pee or poo on their graves? :p

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Giving extremely high-detailed models to the Sims (or anything in the game) would be quite pointless, since you spend so much of your time looking from very far away. The game doesn't look too good from up-close, but it looks fine when you're actually playing. The only problem I would have with it would be how flat the ground looks. I'm sure it would greatly decrease performance to do it any other way, but it's still disappointing how the ground is *painted* on.
Other than that tho, the game looks fine.

As far as "no gameplay change", can't really agree. They've added a few things that changes the way how you'll play your sims (Mood effects, Traits) and make them a little bit more unique than with the previous games. That's not the only thing changed, but it definitely has an impact on what you'll do, and also smoothen out the gameplay compared to previous games. (Where you would start with quite a few problems in making your Sims happy, to suddenly having no problems at all.)

And the whole "Can visit the town!" thing... Not that interesting. It'll probably feel more "alive" once they release more stuff for it, but right now it doesn't seem to do much except remove the loading time you'd have in past games.

Either way, most Sims games would just bore me after 2-3 days of playing, since it felt like there was nothing left to do, at all. But this one seems to pack more longevity, it'll probably still be a little bit of a letdown until they start releasing expansion packs (and for the love of all that is holy, don't buy anything on their stores, just uses mods) but it's a good "base" to build upon.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I agree 100% something like artificial girl 3 way much better and let us customize everywhere of female body and the action is uncencored

I agree 100% something like artificial girl 3 way much better and let us customize everywhere of female body and the action is uncencored

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.