Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Esturk said:
Hmm... What's up with the floating baby in the third picture?
hm.. actually she slep in her bed in the 2nd floor and i was in the first with the camera mode o_O...

strider said:
lesbian couple + uncensor patch + a "woohoo" = ok game just for that
but with or without a patch u can't see something ~.~

DarkAurora said:
Yeah, this game lets you make gay/lesbian couples who can get married and adopt kids, so that's def a plus in my book.
yeaaah homosexuals couple are so cute ^^ i made many "shonen-ai" families in sims (add-on 1-8 o_O) and sims 2 ^^

<< thihi ^^

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Popuri said:
hm.. actually she slep in her bed in the 2nd floor and i was in the first with the camera mode o_O...
Oh.. heh. :) Camera's can do some pretty strange things in games.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
well, you still can't see a thing because they are fully covered by the sheets of the bed, or the water in the tub or the closet doors. you really can't see except for a leg or arm here and there that pops out ocasionally.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
well, you still can't see a thing because they are fully covered by the sheets of the bed, or the water in the tub or the closet doors. you really can't see except for a leg or arm here and there that pops out ocasionally.
they get undressed before entering the shower or tub ;) and like psimaniaco said, male imagination is a powerful tool :p

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Nah! Im a war game fan. Gonna get Soldiers-Heroes of ww2

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
can I post four words?:

Please post more screens

couse I'm wondering to buy it or not to buy :p

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
KanedA said:
can I post four words?:

Please post more screens

couse I'm wondering to buy it or not to buy :p

xD okay ... ( not much time to spend on sims ;_; )

pic 1: u can see all ages
pic 2: *wish same big pizza* xD
pic 3: nice face? ^^'
pic 4: o_O *slap paperboy* -_-"
pic 5: hmmm... good night :p
pic 6: will u buy it _now_? xD

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
hehehe,
nice presentation ;) I think maybe in the next week I'm gona go to store, or order it online (probably the #2 option 'couse I'm sometimes lazy :p) :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've play all The Sims Series...and The Sims 2 FORCE me to change my VGA from 16 MB VANTA LT to 64 MB GeForce 4,ha ha ha.
I really enjoy this game. My little sister is "The Sims Greatest Fan",she's going crazy when I buy The Sims 2. Since last month my "computer hour" only in the midnight,ha ha ha.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts